Saturday, February 4, 2017

February 2017 Decor

February 2017

Because I live in northwest Colorado it's still winter with a lot of snow and it's very cold, I like to keep out my evergreen lighted garland and pine cones through out the house it gives the feel of a cozy cottage.

At the top of my living-room entertainment center

In the kitchen I draped the lighted garland on top of the patio door. 


I like the cozy mountain cabin atmosphere of lighted evergreen garland in the winter time.  So I will leave the garland out til spring or around late march or first of April or until the snow melts and the outside temperature warms up.

Decorating for February is fairly easy, I just change out the snowmen and white candles that I use for my winter decor and put out red hearts and red candles.

The den is where I really change up my vignettes.  It just seems easier for me maybe because there's more surface area to decorate.

Book Case in my Den
Side Table in my Den
Coffee Table in the Den

The mantel is another place that I like to decorate for the seasons with garland and banners




Thanks for stopping by, Vicki the Colo Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment